Instant. Precise. Portable.
- Eliminating the badge collection and shipping process
- Tracking and controlling dose for high risk employees
- Alerting e-mails sent when a dose exceeds a user-specified level
- Providing an online interface for dosimetry record keeping
- Allowing online reassignment of dosimeters when you change employees
Advantages for the Radiation Worker:
- This revolutionary device provides radiation workers with complete control over when and how frequently they review their dose, with unlimited readings included for one low price. Concerns about a possible exposure can be addressed immediately, as opposed to other services which provide readings on a quarterly or monthly basis.
- Instadose devices can be re-read without loss of exposure data, with cumulative exposure maintained.
With our online Account Management Program (AMP+) account administrators can manage all the elements of a radiation monitoring program online anytime, from anywhere. From account administration to managing individual wearers and devices, AMP+ provides real time access to account details, device assignments, reports, and all pertinent account information.
With AMP+ (Account Management Program), you have easy access to up-to-the-minute exposure reports. If there is ever a concern of radiation exposure, you can log in to your secure account page and check your dose level. Devices can be read on any computer with a USB connection and internet access. Account administrators can also manage all the elements of a radiation monitoring program with AMP+. From account administration to managing individual wearers, devices, and locations, AMP+ provides real-time access to account details, device assignments, reports, and pertinent account information.
With AMP+, administrators can:
- View current and historical exposure readings
- Perform readings for devices within the account
- View graphical representation and comparative review of user exposure readings
- Manage how frequently devices are read
- Update account information
AMP+ is also your source for information. Keep up-to-date on radiation monitoring articles for your industry by logging into your AMP+ account. Whether your industry is veterinary, dentistry, or radiology, you will be able to view and search the news that is relevant to your industry.
|Technical Specifications||instadose Dosimeter|
|Description||Direct Ion Storage device|
|Badge Type||1= instadose|
|Accreditations/Approvals/Licenses||In the United States under NVLAP (lab code: 100555-0)|
|Minimum Reportable Dose||3 mrem (0.03 mSv)|
|Useful Dose Range||1 mrem – 500 rem* (0.01 mSv – 5 Sv)|
|Energy Response||Photon 5 keV – 6 MeV|