- Medical practitioners and technologists, dentists, chiropractors, or any practice with potential exposure to gamma, X-ray, or high energy beta radiation.
- Easy to wear.
- Slim, lightweight form.
- Permanently bar-coded for user identification and tracking.
- Re-readability to verify dose
- Whole-body and area monitoring configurations.
- Improved label with larger fonts and wear locations.
- Wear periods from one week, monthly or quarterly.
- Description: 2 element beryllium oxide (BeO)
- Badge Type: 30 = Beryllium oxide
- Holder Type: BP = Blister pack
- Accreditations/Approvals/Licenses: NVLAP (Code: 100555-0) and HSE
- Minimum Reportable Dose: 10 mrem (0.10 mSv)
- Useful Dose Range: 10 mrem – 1000 rem (0.10 mSv – 10 Sv)
- Energy Response:
- Photon 12 keV – 7 MeV
- Beta 0.565 MeV – 5 MeV
Apex Dosimeter Brochure.